Cannot be used with bags or cassettes.
- FDA 510(k) cleared as a medical sterilization device.
- Completely inert process does not damage hinged instruments, sharp edges, or non-stainless components.
- Sterilizing temperature of 375°F (191°C).
- Cool down cycle allows immediate handling after sterilization.
- Complete cool-to-cool cycle in under 40 minutes.
- Large load capacity (36 pliers).
- Plier loading racks included in FREE accessory kit.
Capacity: 36 pliers
Weight: 90 lbs
Power Requirement: 15A/115V
Outside Dimensions: 18-3/4”W x 19-3/4”D x 23-1/8” H (47.6 cm x 50.1cm x 58.7cm)
Chamber Dimensions: 12-1/2” W x 9”D x 6”H (31.7cm x 22.8cm x 15.2cm)
Not for export to CE countries. 1 year warranty.
Dear Valued Customer,
Coltene/Whaledent, Inc. has been informed that inaccurate information regarding the status of the FDA clearance of the Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer has been presented. We would like to assure you that the Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer has been cleared for market by the FDA and that have been no changes to the regulatory status of the sterilizer. The FDA cleared claims for the Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer remain unchanged. You can continue to use your Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer as you have always done.
You can review the 510(k) clearance letter and 510(k) Summary for the Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Coltene if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the use of your Dentronix DDS 7000 Dry Heat Sterilizer.
Tricia Cregger, Ph.D., RAC, CBA
Director of Regulatory / Research and Development