FAST DISINFECTING POWER:
THREE minutes to kill TB and other organisms
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power:
• Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal*, Fungicidal.
• Intermediate-level disinfectant meets CDC Guidelines and the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for disinfection in the presence of blood and other soils.
Tested to kill:
- M. tuberculosis var. bovis (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- MDROs such as staphylococcus MRSA – HA
- Salmonella enterica
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Fungi (Trichophyton mentagrophytes)
- Herpes simplex virus types 1 & 2
User-Friendly Water Based Formula: Hard on Germs, Not on Hands or Equipment!
• So safe it is EPA approved for use without gloves (in absence of biohazards).
• Reduces exposure to damaging solvents present in other disinfectants.
• Alcohol-free, ammonium-free and bleach-free actives are best choice for plastics, vinyls and metals.
• One product provides effective cleaning action and disinfecting power.
• Light lemon scent and deoderizer are more pleasant for healthcare workers and patients.
Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
• Packaging offers 40 to 100% more per container compared to leading disinfectant brands.
• Canister and deep well lid designed for easy dispensing of wipes.
• Low profile soft pack is easy to transport and store in drawers.
• Label graphics assist compliance with a prominent contact time and clear instructions for use.
Towelettes canister/240 per canister 6×6 3/4
- ProSpray Wipes How to Use
- ProSpray Wipes Product Info
- ProSpray Wipes Safety Data Sheets
- ProSpray Wipes Frequently Asked Questions