When you need your instruments sterilized and ready, the Tuttnauer T-Classic 9 is a simple, intuitive solution. With one touch, the automatic cycle begins until complete, and the power shuts off if the water level is insufficient. Have peace of mind with a thermal fuse to protect against overheating and electrical faults.
Designed to be portable to meet the needs of small to medium-sized practices. This is the lightest tabletop autoclave at 11.7 lbs and only needs minimal counter space. It’s fast too – unwrapped cycle times for fast point-of-use sterilization in as short as 18 minutes.
- Max Width / Height (overall): 13.4” / 13”
- Max Net Weight: 5.3 kg/11.7 lbs.
- Chamber Diameter/Height: 8.2”/9”
- Chamber capacity: 9 Liter / 2.4 Gallon
- Max instrument length: 9”
- Max load weight: 3kg/6.61 lbs.
- Sterilizing temperature: 250⁰F
- Min. sterilizing time: 18 min.
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 1200W
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
Standards and Guidelines:
- ASME Vlll Division 1
- Medical Device Directive MDD
- FDA 510(K) – Number K962903
- TSSA Canadian Design Registration