Dental instruments should be built to last.
When your sterilizer causes your dental tools to corrode or crack, you’ve just sent your investment down the drain.
Stop throwing money away and start using a dry heat sterilizer that protects your equipment by eliminating the need for water, rust inhibitors or chemicals. In fact, since this sterilizer doesn’t need any liquid – you can place it anywhere in the office.
The result? Protecting both your patients and your investment.
The Cox 6000 dry heat sterilizer has been the sterilization equipment of choice by health care professionals worldwide.
It offers a fast, 12-minute cycle for quick instrument turnaround, leaving no toxic residue or effluent—which means you can treat more patients and earn more profit.
- Chamber Size: 9.625″ W x 7.75″ D x 4″ H Trays: 1 12 minute cycle
- Voltage: 110-120V, 60Hz, 1100 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating
- Controls: Digital
- Dimensions: 17″ W x 17″D x 15″H
- Condition: NEW
- Sterilization Temperature: 375º Fahrenheit (190º Celsius)
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor
- Safety: Meets Requirements of U.S. Electrical Safety Standards