This plant-based ready-to-use disinfectant harnesses the power of citric acid to knock out 99.9% of viruses and bacteria! Because LUCAS-CIDE CA is an EPA Category IV disinfectant (lowest level of toxicity), it has highly biodegradable ingredients and no harmful or irritating residues. Streak-free and gentle means it won’t harm materials like acrylics and vinyl and —GET THIS— it can be used on fabrics like capes, aprons, and spa robes creating an anti-microbial safeguard for clients and staff! LUCAS-CIDE CA is a game-changer!
LUCAS-CIDE CA features:
- EPA List N and List Q approved (that means it is effective against not only COVID-19 but also emerging viral pathogens like Monkeypox
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills TB
- Cleans without harsh chemicals
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Safe for use around dogs and cats
- 60-second sanitizer
- Full disinfection in 5 minutes
- Free of bleach, ammonia, chlorine, disinfectant alcohol, parabens, phenols, glycol solvents, gluten, phosphate, and formaldehyde
- One-step disinfectant
- LUCAS-CIDE CA is proudly made in the USA. EPA registration number 34810 35 3974.
Instructions for use:
*Refer to bottle label for all instructions for use, warnings, and storage/disposal instructions.
TO CLEAN: Apply to surfaces as needed. Spray the surface and wipe it clean. Spot cheek to test for compatibility.
TO SANITIZE: Pre-clean. Spray and wet the surface. Let stand for 60 seconds on hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe
or let air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
TO DISINFECT: Spray and wet hard, non-porous surfaces or items to be disinfected thoroughly. Leave for 5 minutes. Wipe or let air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required after using. For soft surface sanitization: Pre-clean. Spray 6-8 inches from soft surface until wet. Let stand for 60 seconds. Allow to air dry.