Intro Kits offer a savings of 15%, compared to purchasing items individually.
This product replaces Ultronics® UltraCare Disinfectant.
Gallon Kit Includes:
- 1 Gallon Lucas-Cide Concentrate
- 1 Gallon Pump
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 2 Spray Bottle
Quart Kit Includes:
- 2 Quarts Lucas-Cide Concentrate
- 2 Quart Pumps
- 2 Spray Bottles
Add a 15 pack Disinfectant Quat Test Strips – $9.99
When mixed to 660 ppm, LUCAS-CIDE™ not only has the highest available germ-killing power, but also the lowest cost per use in the industry. Hospital-grade; kills disease-causing single cell organisms including staph, strep, hepatitis-B, hepatitis-C, herpes, HIV and human coronavirus. Helps stop the spread of contagious diseases. Made in the USA.
1/2 ounce mixed with 1 gallon of water will provide the correct solution mixture. Mix directly in spray bottle or soak jar by using 1 pump from either the quart or gallon and filling the spray bottle with water to the fill line. Use QUAT TEST™ STRIPS to ensure proper mixture (660 PPM). Cost-effective! One gallon makes 256 gallons of diluted solution; one quart makes 64 gallons!
Please use an appropriate measuring device (i.e. LPC measuring cup, squeeze-and-pour lid, or pump). The bottle’s cap is not to be used to measure. Read and follow all directions on concentrate bottle. Handle concentrate with care.
Here’s a quick reference guide for mixing different sized batches of LUCAS-CIDE:
- 1 gallon of water use 1/2 oz. of LUCAS-CIDE
- 64 oz. of water (1/2 gallon) use 1/4 oz. of LUCAS-CIDE
- 32 oz. of water use 1/8 oz. of LUCAS-CIDE
- 16 oz. of water use 1/16 oz. of LUCAS-CIDE
- 8 oz. of water use 1/32 oz. of LUCAS-CIDE
- Note: For reference, a tablespoon is 1/2 oz.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
4 steps to properly Clean, Sanitize, and disinfect a surface:
- Spray the surface with LUCAS-CIDE™ disinfectant and let disinfectant sit for 60 seconds to kill 99.99% of bacteria, fungus, and virus. The surface is now considered sanitized.
- Wipe surface to remove LUCAS-CIDE™ and any residue.
- Spray surface again and let LUCAS-CIDE™ sit for 10 minutes to achieve 100% disinfection, killing 100% of bacteria, fungus, and virus.
- Wipe any remaining LUCAS-CIDE™ disinfectant from the surface.
LUCAS-CIDE™ kills the following pathogens when mixed and used per the label instructions.