Wash checks for Ultrasonic Cleaners, 50 monitors per bag, The WashChecks® U Monitors the Ultrasonic Cleaning Process. The test-soil is designed to parallel the removal of blood and tissue from surgical instruments. It is a multi-parameter test, monitoring: time, temperature, transducers, cavitation and detergent. 50 monitors per bag.
Must be used with the WashCheck Holder.
- Check the effectiveness of the wash process in your ultrasonic cleaner with a consistent monitor on a routine basis.
- When cleaning conditions are effective, test soil on monitor is dissolved.
- Multi-parameter test: Checks time, temperature, transducers, cavitation and detergent. The presence of a large amount of blue test soil remaining on the monitor reflects a serious deficiency in the ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
- Low cost monitor promotes routine use: We recommend monitoring the ultrasonic cleaner once daily with an empty load for a machine release and periodically throughout the day with instruments for a load release.
- Use with reusable Wash-Checks holder: Save money by using the same reusable holder for both the Wash-Checks® and Wash-Checks® U. Holder acts as a hinged instrument, measuring impingement.